Declude is a great product -- worth the money.  While there are always
little things we can think of to improve it (and Scott welcomes those
ideas), my only real issue is it doesn't scan web messaging.

I'm using McAfee, but most seem to prefer F-Prot.  It appears to be
easier to work with.  I will likely change over when my update
subscription runs out.

John