Hello out there,

I though I've got to use Norton Antivirus, because we bought it for our
other servers .-)

I mailed Scott the command line parameters, he told me what I should use,
but NAV quit's with an Errorlevel 255.
I installed F-Prot and everything worked fine, I paid F-Prot 40 $ for 20
clients, and now I can scan some servers twice ;-)

Greetings

Alex