Admittedly, I haven't looked too much at the new features (I usually steer
clear of anything "beta", unless I have the time to test it).  But, is
there a way to make it look to something in the user directory (say, the
finger file or such) for the per-user scanning? Just thinking of easy ways
to tie it into web messaging, and allow users to disable or enable virus
scanning on their account. I don't know that we'd want to be able to allow
all users to, just a thought ..

Jonathan