Scott, as the Imail system administrator for over 80 domains we host for our
customers, I'm looking for some additional reporting tools.

Would there be someway I could get a report on how many viruses were caught
(incoming and outgoing) on a per domain basis and possibly on a per user
basis?   Similar to the Imail log files that tell me how many e-mails a
domain and user sends and receives in a day.

The log files only report a virus infected mail was caught, but it doesn't
tell me what domain it caught it on.  I also don't want to set myself up to
receive an e-mail notification for every virus caught, just something so I
can run a report and get a summary.

Thank You,
Steven Copeland

Network Administrator
Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
http://www.pldi.net
http://www.pld.net
http:/www.ptci.com

      We trained very hard.  But it seemed that every time we were beginning
to form into teams, we would be reorganized.  I was to learn later in life
that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing.  And what a
wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while
producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.

GAIUS PETRONIUS ARBITER (First century A.D.)