Sending this again because probably all have received the previous with an
invalid digital signature.

I think it's because the extention of my attachment was changed from 'cmd'
to 'zl5', probably because 'cmd' is executable...

I have attached it now with the extention 'xxx'. Rename that to 'cmd' to
use the script :)

Someone posted a script to update F-PROT automatically earlier (don't
remember who).

I modified that script so that it mails info+a transcript of the ftp
session in a txt file to me using imail1.exe.

It's attached. Pretty easy it figure out how it works, I used pkunzip from
pkware.

--
Regards,

Terrence Koeman

Technical Director/Administrator
MediaMonks B.V. (www.mediamonks.nl)

Please quote all replies in correspondence.

updatefprot.xxx

smime.p7s