>We're currently running Declude with F-Prot and want to add one or two more
>A/V Scanners for extra protection.  Can anyone recommend others that work
>well with Declude? And how to set that up?

There are two ways that it can be set up.

The easier way, which will work if you are running the latest beta of
Declude Virus Pro, is to use the built-in support for multiple
scanners.  To do that, just use "SCANFILE2", "REPORT2", and "VIRUSCODE2"
instead of "SCANFILE", "REPORT", and "VIRUSCODE".  For example:

         SCANFILE        C:\Scanner\scan.exe     /ALL /NOBEEP /NOMEM
/REPORT report.txt
         REPORT  Found
         VIRUSCODE       13

         SCANFILE2       C:\Other\scanner.exe    /A /DQ /REPORT=report.txt
         REPORT2 Infection
         VIRUSCODE2      6

So the second scanner will be set up exactly as the first, except that the
number "2" is added.

The harder way (but it will work with the Standard version, and the latest
released version) is to have the SCANFILE option point to a batch file, and
have the batch file take care of calling both scanners and reporting the
proper exit code.