>When I logged in 2 weeks ago I saw a multi and a single and wondered the
>same thing.

It looks like they now have a "Private Users" version, that is for personal
use only (similar to the free DOS version for personal use).  They require
that companies use the "Commercial Users" version, so you still have a
choice between the $20/year DOS version or the $40/year Windows version
(either of which lets you run it on up to 20 computers).