From: Postmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE A VIRUS

The Virus software on sunbeach.net has reported that you sent
a virus with the subject "got these " to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The E-mail containing the virus has been quarantined on our servers for
a limited time to prevent further damage. They will deleted within hours.

The infected filename is "s3msong.MP3.pif", and the virus name was " the
W32/BadTrans@MM virus !!!"

Armed with this information, you can try to clean it by updating your virus
scanner.
If you lack one, you can go to
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html
and download a removal tool if it is available for your virus. You can learn
more
about the virus at http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html

When a virus is intercepted, the recipient and the sender are notified
automatically.
There is no need for you to take any action.

Team SunBeach

D032c128.SMD