>I sent off a couple of files to virustrap to see if they would get caught.
>They did. However, they didn't get caught the first time I was sent them.
>([EMAIL PROTECTED])

>I was wondering if they were not caught earlier because I sent a mailall and
>the server was under load? Are there circumstances where this can happen
>Scott? (Using McAfee)

There shouldn't be.

By default, Declude Virus will wait up to a full minute to scan the E-mail
(from the time it starts the virus scanner until the time that it is done
scanning the file(s)).  Normally, this should only take 1-2 seconds, so it
would require very heavy CPU usage for this to happen.  If it *does*
happen, there will be an error message in the log file mentioning it.