Just found this on their website dated today:

F-Prot Antivirus Alert Service

To better serve our customers, FRISK Software International has
launched an Alert Service to provide you with the vital information
you need to stay ahead of threats to your computer security. This
Alert Service will help you to take the necessary precautions before
the actual outbreak of a virus.

This new Alert Service is threefold. First we provide you with the
option of receiving an e-mail each time we update our virus signature
files. This helps you make sure that your F-Prot Antivirus™ is at all
times able to handle the latest viruses. Secondly we can send you an
e-mail with information on potential virus outbreaks. By getting
information on such threats before they knock on your door, you can be
prepare yourself and your computer in time. And finally you can
register to receive news on updates for your F-Prot Antivirus™
product.

To register for F-Prot Antivirus Alert Service™ simply follow the link
below link and you will soon benefit from receiving the latest
information

http://alerts.f-prot.com/cgi-bin/mf?lang=en