I upgraded to 1.42 on Friday. Last night my wife got a message that Declude
caught the Gibe virus for her address. However, she also received the
message that contained the Gibe virus (I have Declude put the files in the
virus folder on the server without sending the message that contains a
virus).

At work this morning I see from my virus e-mail messages that Declude caught
over 200 virus messages. Sounds good, but when I look at the virus folder on
the server it contains no messages since Friday (when I did the upgrade).

So I believe 1.42 notices the viruses, sends out the warnings and then sends
the message with a virus. I immediately reinstalled 1.41 this morning and
within 2 minutes it caught a virus and held it in the virus folder like it
should.

Later,
Greg