on 4/23/02 1:48 PM, R. Scott Perry wrote:

> We have just released Declude Virus v1.48

Scott,

1. What is the "Outlook Blank Folding Vulnerability"? I just saw it in my
log file.

2. Does the order of SKIPVIRUSNAMEHAS and ONLYSENDIFLOCALSENDER matter in
the .eml files?

3. Are there any other recent viruses, beside Klez, that arrive with a false
"from" address that I may want to stop the virus notifications for?

Thanks,

Greg