>1. What is the "Outlook Blank Folding Vulnerability"? I just saw it in my
>log file.

That occurs when an E-mail header consists of just a single tab character,
followed by a carriage return and linefeed.  Outlook treats this the same
as a blank line, and starts processing the headers immediately following as
the message body, allowing attachments within the headers.

>2. Does the order of SKIPVIRUSNAMEHAS and ONLYSENDIFLOCALSENDER matter in
>the .eml files?

No, it does not.  They should appear before the other headers (To:, From:,
Subject:).

>3. Are there any other recent viruses, beside Klez, that arrive with a false
>"from" address that I may want to stop the virus notifications for?

I believe the Snow White virus used a return address of
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; I'm not sure about others.  We will try to keep a
list as we hear of new ones.