Here is the text of the notice I use:

From: postmaster@%LOCALHOST%
To: %MAILFROM%,%ALLRECIPS%,postmaster@%LOCALHOST%
Subject: Delivery of e-mail with an attachment has failed!

Delivery Failed: %ALLRECIPS%

The mail server for %LOCALHOST% does not accept E-mail with attachments
that contain the %BANEXT% extension.

This policy is in place for the security and safety of our clients. If
you need help or have questions or comments regarding this policy,
please fill out our on-line report form at:
http://support.reliance.net/help.html.

Original message follows:

%HEADERS%

Hope this helps.