<<Unless someone knows of a better way.>>

At the risk of getting flamed for mentioning something that is somewhat
off topic in regard to this, I am blocking friendcard.com with the http
proxy on my firewall.

No, that doesn't prevent the email with the link from coming in, but it
sure as heck prevents my users from clicking on it and accessing the
website.

I realize not everyone has access to a firewall, and it's a quick fix to
a problem that will more than likely continue to crop up, but for now,
it's working.

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>