Almost forgot, the Win32 version has a 'nifty' built in updater, that's
why we went with that version, also you need to make sure NOT to install
the "real time protection" option...it will bite you in the a** and
cause all sorts of problems.

Also I meant 40K messages per day, was on the phone when I typed the
previous...and haven't finished my bucket'o coffee yet.

>We're using the Win32 version (fpcmd.EXE) with the following settings:
>
>SCANFILE  c:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.EXE -TYPE -SILENT -NOMEM
-ARCHIVE
>-NOBOOT -DUMB -REPORT=report.txt
>VIRUSCODE 3
>VIRUSCODE 6
>REPORT    Infection:
>
>It's a fairly high volume server processing about 10000 messages per
day
>with no noticable degredation in performance.

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Administrator
Citizens Internet Services
http://www.wpa.net

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus v
1.62]