Also, I started catching "Outlook 'MIME segment in MIME Preamble'
Vulnerability" messages overnight, so this trojan may be getting caught by
that also.

Scott, yes/no?
It's quite possible. I haven't seen any samples of these yet, so I can't say for certain.

If you want, you can send one of the messages that was caught to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and I can take a look at it.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found