-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: January 20, 2003 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Template options

>I hope you understand when I say.. its hard for me to concieve of renewing
>support agreement when your product isn't even fully documented..

The manual ( http://www.declude.com/virus/manual.htm ) has been updated to
include all the commands that can be used in the E-mail notification
files.  We are not aware of any options that are available but not covered
in the manual; if anyone knows of any, please let me know.