WOW!.. incredible response time... Many, Many thanks Scott.. It is very
useful.

One question and 3 suggestions
Q: For the SKIPIFRECIP option, I should use one option per domain.Right ?
Example:
SKIPIFRECIP @domaina.com
SKIPIFRECIP [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SKIPIFRECIP @domaind.com

Suggestion: In the SKIPIFRECIP usage you should consider adding the per
domain case according to the release notes:

Now, the usage is as follows (in the online manual):
SKIPIFRECIP [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I suggest something like:
SKIPIFRECIP [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
SKIPIFRECIP @example.com
---
same goes for SKIPIFSENDER  option

Also in the introductory test of the options list (online manual), it says:

With Declude Virus, you can also restrict who the notification is sent to,
using certain commands in the E-mail template files. Each command needs to
be on a line by itself. The available commands are:

I suggest (see suggestion between ***    ***):

With Declude Virus, you can also restrict who the notification is sent to,
using certain commands in the E-mail template files. Each command needs to
be on a line by itself. ***Make sure to add the options to the beginning
(before the first blank line) of any of the \IMail\Declude\*.eml files.***
The available commands are:

----

Perhaps you can place a link to a .eml example, so users understand how to
use the commands

I hope it helps.. best regards to the best Email AntiVirus/AntiSpamming Team
in the World

Luis Arango