Dan, have you taken a look at the Declude web site yet (www.declude.com)?
See additional comments below:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Geiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:21 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] A Couple of Declude Questions

> Hello, All,
> I have a couple of questions about Declude; one regarding their Virus
> product and another regarding their Spam product.
>
> #1) Regarding Declude Virus
> I am trying to figure out how IMail calls Declude to help it scan for
> viruses.  Is this some sort of setting in IMail?  Where is it located in
the
> IMail administration screens?  Is there any documentation which comes with
> Declude Virus?

When you execute Declude for the first time it will install the necessary
registry keys to enable IMail to hand-off messages to Declude for
processing.

Declude Virus: www.declude.com/virus/manual.htm

> #2) Regarding Declude Spam
>
> How do I get a trial copy of Declude Spam to try out?  Is it's
installation
> affected by having Declude Virus already on the server?

Declude Virus and JunkMail will both run using the same instance of Declude,
you just need to have a license key for each application in order to enable
them (the key is placed into the appropriate configuration file).

Declude JunkMail: www.declude.com/junkmail/manual.htm

HTH,

Bill