> I am trying to figure out how IMail calls Declude to help it scan for
> viruses. Is this some sort of setting in IMail? Where is it located in the
> IMail administration screens?

It is either handled by a registry entry, or on the "Advanced" tab of the SMTP settings (if you are running IMail v7.10 or later). Declude takes care of the installation automatically, however.

> Is there any documentation which comes with Declude Virus?

Yes -- I'll send that information to you off the list.

> How do I get a trial copy of Declude Spam to try out?

I'll take care of that off the list, too.

> Is it's installation affected by having Declude Virus already on the server?

No, the installation of Declude JunkMail will not be affected by having Declude Virus running (you can run all the Declude programs on the same server without any problems).
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches both viruses and vulnerabilities in E-mail, with no annual licensing fees.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found