Hi Scott,

Is there a information page where you explain the different
vulnerabilities and what are tipical causes of this?
We have here a lot of hold messages with:

        Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability
        Outlook 'CR' Vulnerability
        Outlook 'Boundary Space Gap' Vulnerability
        Outlook 'MIME segment in MIME Postamble' Vulnerability

Part of this mails are Spam.
Most of them are auto-generated email messages.
We keep the vulnerability blocking set to on because we see this
function very important for new fast spreading viruses.

If we want to explain to the programmers what they make wrong by
generating their mail messages we need some info's...

Markus