> %ALLRECIPS% will only include the sender if the sender sent a copy to
> himself, through your mailserver.
>
> If you are not running an open relay, that means that the %ALLRECIPS%
> notification would only go to the sender if the sender was a
> user of yours.

I intended to send the warning to %MAILFROM% ...

Then that warning would go to the *sender* of the E-mail.

I'm guessing you would want the link to go to the recipient, rather than the sender (since the sender will obviously want the E-mail to go through if he intended for the vulnerability to be there).