> I'm guessing you would want the link to go to the recipient,
> rather than
> the sender (since the sender will obviously want the E-mail
> to go through
> if he intended for the vulnerability to be there).

Yes. Exactly what I've said 2 mails before.
(Probably my english is not good enough :-)

I've searched in the postmaster-message I recieve for every
vulnerability and have counted 5 mails with multiple recipients from
240.
So the SKIPIFMULTIPLERECIPS is not to important but it would be nice to
have it to be completely sure that nobody alse then the recipient can
requeue the message.

Markus