Is there any way in which Declude Virus could have an option called
"STRIPATTACHMENT" which would provide cross functionality between an virus
infected email and a banned attachment?

    That is that, while we BAN attachments of MP3, PIF, SCR, etc .. we would
like the message to be able to go through on certain extensions.  Namely
EXE, so that at least the sender/recipient can make an alternate means for
sending the item.  While a message is sent with BAN to various identified
parties, they often don't understand what to do.  If the STRIPATTACHMENT
feature were possible, then it would be nice for it to strip the attachment
off, and place a header in the message saying that "The attachment(s) which
originally were attached to this message are banned at the
<mail.alliance1.org> mail-server.  However the text of the message
follows:".