Dear List,

I upgraded my Imail system from 6.06 to 8.01.

I thought that as part of the upgrading process I had to run again
declude.exe

I was going to do it, but I saw that Declude was running Ok ( catching
viruses as usual) after I finished the upgrade.

So it seems that I did not need to run declude.exe

My question is: is that Ok, or  should I run it anyway?

Regards

Mario Antonio

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]