That's funny I know someone who works there and they were not allowed to
use their computer at all today because of the virus

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 7:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Notifying Postmasters/ISPs etc of viruses

>The Pentagon?  REALLY???  That's friggin scary as hell....

Yup.  They got infected about 1PM yesterday, we found out and notified
them
about 8PM, and they responded quickly saying that they were aware of
it.  As of a couple hours ago, though, they were still sending them out.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.