From: "Kami Razvan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] double file extensions

We have blocked .exe since the day we could block it.

If anyone wants to send a .exe he/she is intelligent enough to be able to
zip it.  Accepting .exe is asking for trouble.

Outlook Express by default will block .exe .. I am not sure about Outlook
but I don't think it does.

We have an autoreply that is sent to anyone sending .exe or any of the
blocked attachments asking them to zip it if they wish to send it.

Regards,
Kami