So right now, you only have Gristoft running, correct?

Exactly when did this start?

Have you run any performance monitors to see what is happening just before
the BSOD?

Any other AV software installed?

What AV is protecting the server itself?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com