Attached is the file for your review - we ran declude for about 2 min.  It
almost crashed the iMail server.

What do you mean by "it almost crashed the IMail server"? How many E-mails do you send/receive per day on this server?

> 10/28/2003 23:30:36 Q5532251336c 1 [1 of 2 not deleted] files were deleted.
> Use ONACCESS ON if you use an external ("on access") virus scanner.

99% of the time this means one of two things: either you have an on-access scanner running (which must be disabled, or set not to scan the \IMail\spool directory), or you've mixed up the SCANFILE/REPORT lines (which shouldn't be the case, unless you've changed them since the last time).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.