-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 7:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] containing the Unknown Virus

>Attached is the file for your review - we ran declude for about 2 min.  It
>almost crashed the iMail server.

What do you mean by "it almost crashed the IMail server"?  How many E-mails
do you send/receive per day on this server?

 > 10/28/2003 23:30:36 Q5532251336c 1 [1 of 2 not deleted] files were
deleted.
 > Use ONACCESS ON if you use an external ("on access") virus scanner.

99% of the time this means one of two things:  either you have an on-access
scanner running (which must be disabled, or set not to scan the
\IMail\spool directory), or you've mixed up the SCANFILE/REPORT lines
(which shouldn't be the case, unless you've changed them since the last
time).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.