Scott,
        I don't know that our firewall is the issue due to it working
under i7 and all prior Declude versions.  The Firewall only modifies the
extension, it does not in anyway alter the file.  When you wrote that i7
will not block encrypted zips without the BANEXT EZIP line, it was my
understanding if you have the following:

BANEZIPEXTS ON
BANEXT com

        then it will block encrypted zip files containg .com files?  Am
I wrong?  Do I need to have all the following lines in there?

BANEZIPEXTS ON
BANEXT EZIP
BANEXT com

        I thought you mentioned that BANEXT EZIP was 'undesireable' and
using the first example above was ideal?

        Version i7 is causing the .vir directories and the lines in the
log that indicate Declude could not remove the .vir directory.  Inside
those directories are files called 0.zi and 1.zi   It was my
understanding that i8 fixed this issue with the .vir directory and also
added new features for attacking .bat, .scr. Etc.

        I am currently on i7, due to i8 not catching encrypted .zip
files with extensions in my BANEXT listing.  This was tested from the
encoded zip file as well as an eicar.com file zipped and password
protected.

Keith