I'm not seeing both a "From" and a "Mail from" listed in the headers that come back from Declude.
So, it must be in some detail that not in %headers%.

I take it that Declude will send it to the "Mail from". Looks like I'll be testing with Swen Not forging.

You'll see the return address in the X-Declude-Sender: header. That's the only one that Declude Virus will use (for notifications, for example), and is not forged. As others have pointed out, the From: header may be forged (but Declude Virus does not use that header).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.