-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 4:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Imail Queue Manager/SMTP at 100% after declude
& f-prot updates

>Anyone else having problems with CPU at 100% after updating to Declude
>1.78i27 and the f-prot 3.14e?
>
>I have reverted back to previous versions of both products and still no
>let up on CPU; spool directory just keeps climbing...

If you go to the Task Manager, click on the Processes tab, and click the
"CPU" button, it will sort the processes by CPU usage.  Which process(es)
are at the top with the highest CPU usage?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and

The top 4 services cycles between

Quemanager
Declude (one to four instances)
POP3d
SMTPd

If I stop declude, CPU goes back to normal (20-50%).  Obviously, I do not
want to do that and leave everything uprotected. (I can go without Spam
filtering for a while; but not virus filtering.

I have uninstalled F-Prot and re-installed it.

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web SolutionsR, Inc.
804-346-5300 ext. 1
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) ext. 1
http://globalweb.net

---
[This message was Virus Scanned by GlobalWeb.net]