Cool.  Thank you all.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin Cox
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 2:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] F-Prot Updater

F-Prot updater only runs when logged in, which is not a best practice for
servers.  The various updaters that script FTP transfer of new defs work
just as well and don't require leaving the server logged in.  We've taken
the simple route of FTPing and unzipping the complete defs on an hourly
basis.

Unless you have file shares or other vulnerable services on your mail
server, I doubt you need anything but the DOS scanner.

Darin.