From: mail.citravel.com<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE:
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:32:11

This person's email client does not show they sent this message but the IP
of the sending host is the senders system.
I have scanned this system and it is showing virus free.  Using SOPHOS latetest defs as of 2pm est 5/11/2004
I am also sniffing the network now looking for other SMTP Traffic.

User who receive the email which has a link of h t t p:// d r s . y a h o o . com / citravel.com/news
Get sent to a pornography site.  After they close this site there system
keeps having pop ups appearing regularly.
this link redirects to h t t p:// d r s . y a h o o . com / citravel.com/news*http://www.security-warning.biz/personal6/maljo24/www.yahoo.com/#http://drs.yahoo.com/citravel.com/news

I am not so much worried about the email but as to how it was sent.
This is where I think it might be a virus.

Currently I have a filter stopping emails with d r s . y a h o o . c o m
(space added)
I am seeing several hundred an hour being stopped.

Any help ideas thouhgt?
Or should I just go golfing and forget about it??? :)

~Paul~

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet] --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.