I've found Declude Junkmail to be almost an addiction.
Is there a 12 step program available?

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/11/04 04:42PM >>>
Take note that there was a virus payload at the link as Greg pointed
out, but it appears that Terra-Lycos has killed the domain in question.

It is too bad that the power that be aren't buying JunkMail.  I find it
to be a very effective last line of protection for viruses, as virtually
everything that slips through before definitions are updates, ends up
getting caught by a good JunkMail config.  It can be very time consuming
though, especially if you enjoy it too much :)

Matt