Is there any way for Declude to scan for viruses in banned extensions,
then if it passes that test, allow me to hold for further action.  I
realize this is a little against the logic of banning particular
extensions, but ...

Rationale: I'm banning a number of extensions.  However a vast majority
have viruses, which I manually scan and delete.  If the scanner could
detect those and Declude delete them (in my case), I wouldn't have to
manually handle so many.

I guess this boils down to: can we, should we, may we in the future,
have more control on the order tests are run.?

John