-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] OT: "Animal" Messages with Viruses?

The newer Decludes should reject the .zip as invalid .zip file with a size
0.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/20/04 11:54AM >>>
Check the file size.. I've seen *animals*.zip with a zero file size that got
through..  Looks like in instances like this, an outgoing mail server
stripped the virus out of the zip and continued to deliver the message..

  _____