-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] R. Scott Perry
Verzonden: dinsdag 24 augustus 2004 17:42
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: [Declude.Virus] .xls files blocked bij .exe filter

>OK Which mail clients are problematic with this issue? At least knowing
>this will allow me to pass along this info to clients and encourage them
>to use the correct email client.

I'm not aware of any mail clients that have that problem.  Your user is
probably running a beta program (or one written in house).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.