Since upgrading to 1.80 I am seeing many more Invalid CPL Vulnerabilities. Is this just timing or is there something different for these vulnerabilities?

The interesting thing about these is that they are coming from spoofed senders multiple deliveries at a time.

The Invalid CPL Vulnerability detection was added to v1.80 (it was in 1.79iXX interims as well). I do not believe any changes were made from when it was first implemented.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.