Wonderful ideas !
I totally agree.
Speed up Scott. ;-)
Uwe

--
Best regards,
 Uwe                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PCSALAA> Proposal to Computerized Horizons - DECLUDE

PCSALAA> 1. Develop a mail server software with the features most users are looking
PCSALAA> for. Antispam, Antivirus, webmail, nice administration and full
PCSALAA> administration, fast, collaboration, heavy load.

PCSALAA> 2. Since proposal No. 1 might take a while, why not to approach an already
PCSALAA> developed server software vendor to speed up the developing phase and start
PCSALAA> working on it. I mean buy their software, source code .. their business.

PCSALAA> You can have at least 6 months or a year to have it ready for your loyal
PCSALAA> customers. I am sure that if Scott's hand and philosophy is behind it, we
PCSALAA> will have a fantastic product for a reasonable price and in return
PCSALAA> Computerized Horizons will have a big business in their hands.

PCSALAA> I see this -Ipswitch announcement - more like an opportunity rather than a
PCSALAA> difficulty.

PCSALAA> For the money you need to invest in development, I am pretty sure there are
PCSALAA> plenty of small or medium investment banks or private investors willing to
PCSALAA> take the change and invest in that venture.

PCSALAA> Only product missing will be Instant Messaging... but that is a different
PCSALAA> story.. Fist things first.. the mail server platform we all dream about.

PCSALAA> 3. Proposal No. 2 but buying the Imail software/source code and rights to
PCSALAA> sell it from Ipswitch. May sound impossible but why not? I am not sure if it
PCSALAA> is worth it or not.. but definitely it is among my ideas.

PCSALAA> I will be honored to be your first beta tester.

PCSALAA> Note:
Personal Opinion->> What really counts in software are the developers behind
PCSALAA> it not their marketing people.

PCSALAA> Luis Arango

PCSALAA> ______
PCSALAA> [Email scanned for viruses by Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]
PCSALAA> [Email escaneado contra virus por Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]

PCSALAA> ---
PCSALAA> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
(http://www.declude.com)]

PCSALAA> ---
PCSALAA> This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
PCSALAA> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
PCSALAA> type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".    The archives can be found
PCSALAA> at http://www.mail-archive.com.