While we are on wish list.
Conversion to a next product is HUGE, for those of us with 000's of mail boxes, spread across 100+ organizations, transition effort to any new product can be a bigger expense than the purchase price.
(Why do you think so many people who sound like they don't really like I-Mail are still running it?)

Set up the Domains, Users, etc. Then coordinate the switch over, if you don't receive mail to the local PC just before you switch, you might lose un-recieved e-mail when the users are pointed to the new server.

Greg

PS The Idea of buying the old I-Mail source code sounds like something worth the chase.
I-mail gets cash (which appears to be their short term goal) and we get ONE vendor who can integrate all the functions closely (and no huge conversion).

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet] --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.