Zafi.d sends messages in different european languages having "christmas
content" (for example in Italian with the subject line "Buon natale")

We are getting HAMMERED by these but Declude/McAfee is catching them and
identifying them correctly, DAT 4414..

Declude Virus caught a virus with the subject "Merry Christmas!"
from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The spool file name is D141c002003280212.SMD.

The domain that this virus came from is hine.fr

The IP address of the offending server is 212.180.84.86

The name of the virus is link.postcard.index.htm2663.cmd.
The attachment is  the W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>