Sure glad I'm using two scanners. ;-)

As of now I'm still getting hit by a virus with attachments like our _ secret . zip which Sophos catches as Sober.O.

Ff-prot is still nopt catching them and there is as of yet no update. Just did a manual update and no new version. I'm at:
SIGN.DEF 2-may-2005, 13:32 CET
SIGN2.DEF 2-may-2005, 16:46 CET
Using f-prot 3.16b

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colbeck, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 8:37 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Viruses appearing to be getting through...

F-Prot may have already fixed their pattern file. My current sign.def is timestamped:

05/02/2005  03:53 AM

and checking their website and downloading the current version manually
shows that the current version is:

05/02/2005  01:32 PM

Can anybody with the issue confirm which pattern file they are using
that has the problem?

Andrew 8)