I've just received a message containing a file account_info.zip to my inbox.

I've tried to open it but winzip was not able to open this 53 kByte
zip-archive: "start of central directory not found: zip file corrupt"

So I believe in this case neither AV-Scanner nor BANZIPEXTS ON will work, as
absolutely no content from the archive could be read. Only BANNAMEs will
work to block it before it reaches the recipients mailbox. At least such
corrupt files can't create any damage beside the problem that some user
could believe the virus filter does not work as good as it should.

Markus