In the last 12 months we have not used the Declude.Releases mailing list to
announce availability of new releases/versions.

To ensure that customers do not receive excessive numbers of email from
Declude we are reactivating the Declude.Releases mailing list. All previous
entries have been removed from the list so you will need to sign up again.
To join, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a body of
"subscribe Declude.Releases Firstname Lastname".

In the meantime there is 2.0.6.12 available with a list of fixes in the
usual place.

Barry