Hello, All,
We are running...

Declude 1.82
Declude JunkMail Status:             PRO version registered.
Declude Virus Status:                Standard Version Registered.

We have a customer who has an important e-mail which is being blocked by our
virus protection with the "Outlook 'Boundary Space Gap' Vulnerability".

Is there anyway that I can turn off checking for the "Outlook 'Boundary
Space Gap' Vulnerability" on either a specific incoming e-mail address or a
specific incoming e-mail domain?

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]