-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Geiser
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:00 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Ignoring "Boundary Space Gap" Vulnerability

Hello, All,
I just upgraded to Declude 2.0.6 using the manual method.  I had 2
questions...

---
#1)  I added the following test to my virus.cfg file...

#
# The ALLOWVULNERABILITIESFROM option will...
#

ALLOWVULNERABILITIESFROM @domain.com

It wasn't clear where to put this in virus.cfg so I just dropped it at the
end.  Will that get the job done?

#2)  Now that I've upgraded is there a specific file I should watch closely
to make sure that I'm not experiencing any of the bugs I've read about in
the newer versions?  I'd rather not hear it from the customer but instead
would like to monitor things closely myself.  Perhaps evidence of any issues
will show up in the log file?
---

Thanks, Much!
Dan