Regarding the virus discussed in this post.
Here the official answer from f-prot after sending the file to them

"The file that you sent us through our submission form was analyzed as a
security risk named W32/Mitglieder.FI.

Detection is available in the latest release of our virus signature files."

I encourage all f-prot users to use f-prot submission form as soon as you
find any suspicious file. The sooner and more notifications f-prot gets the
best support and service we can get from them releasing new signature files.

Here the submission form link f-prot has
http://www.f-prot.com/virusinfo/submission_form.html

regards

Luis Arango